Cape Coral's First Law Firm
Timothy P. Culhane
Cape Coral, FL
Timothy P. Culhane earned his Juris Doctor from Ave Maria School of Law after receiving his Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from Saint Leo College. He is admitted to practice in Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and he joined the law firm in 2016. Mr. Culhane specializes in criminal defense and civil litigation. His areas of practice also include all aspects of litigation, landlord-tenant relations, family law and juvenile dependency actions. He is an active member of the Lee County and Cape Coral Bar Associations, and he is a member of the Young Lawyers, Business Law, Real Property, Probate Law and Trial Lawyers Sections of the Florida Bar. Mr. Culhane is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator.
Mr. Culhane was raised in Bradenton Florida. Prior to attending Law School, he was a Captain with the Florida Highway Patrol from 1990 until his retirement in 2013. He is an avid outdoorsman, and antique car restorer and collector. Mr. Culhane has two children, a son who is in Law School, and a daughter in Medical School in Erie, PA. He is married to his wife and best friend Tami of 27 years.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Landlord-Tenant Law (Commercial and Residential Evictions)
- Family Law
- Florida, 2016
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2016
- Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 2015
- Saint Leo College, San Antonio, Florida
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar , Member
- Lee County Bar Association, Active Member
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Section, Active Member
- Florida Association of State Troopers, Active Member
- American Association of State Troopers, Active Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Florida Legal Aid, Lee County
Many Family Law situations can have a big impact on your future.
Don’t forget to update your estate plan.