Attorney Robert C. Adamski is an expert in inheritance law, which includes estate planning. Wills and trusts, probate administration, trust administration and estate litigation, including will contests and trust disputes. Attorney Adamski is the author of the consumer rights book, INHERITANCE HIJACKERS, Who Wants to Steal Your Inheritance and How to Protect it. He has handled more than a thousand inheritance disputes and helped thousands of clients create their estate plans.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts 30%
- Estate and Trust Administration 30%
- Inheritance Litigation 30%
- Real Estate 10%
- Florida, 1979
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- University of New Haven, New Haven, Connecticut
- Major: English
- INHERITANCE HIJACKERS, Who Wants to Steal Your Inheritance and How to Protect it, Sun Book Publishers, Inc., 2009
Past Employment Positions
- City of Cape Coral, Attorney, 1981 to 1984
- First National Bank of Southwest Florida, Founding Director
Pro Bono Activities
- Kiwanis International, Life Member, 1980 to Present
- Lee County Association for Retarded Citizens, Inc., Past President, Director
- Cape Coral National Bank, Founding Director
- Cape Coral Housing & Redevelopment Corporation, Director
- Phi Alpha Theta
Many Family Law situations can have a big impact on your future.
Don’t forget to update your estate plan.