Protecting The Rights Of Landlords, Tenants, Buyers And Sellers Of Real Estate
Perhaps the largest financial transactions you will make in your lifetime involve real estate. Whether you are buying, selling or renting, you are putting a lot on the table. Each step along the way includes a new aspect of state or federal law, another contract or agreement to sign and another opportunity for your anxiety level to increase.
The attorneys at Burandt, Adamski, Feichthaler & Sanchez, PLLC, have assisted thousands of Florida residents through complex real estate transactions. We look forward to assisting you.
From the drafting or signing of a purchase agreement to the final signature on the documents closing the sale, we can provide guidance that will help you proceed confidently. Our closing services are wide-ranging, and we are proud of our track record of satisfied clients in these situations and many others:
- Real estate disputes — such as title issues, lease disputes, broker agreements or breach of contract — that can only be resolved through litigation
- Negotiation of a short sale to avoid foreclosure
- Compliance or zoning issues that hinder the progress of your residential or commercial endeavor
- Real estate matters related to probate or estate administration
We have a Florida Bar Board-Certified real estate attorney on our team and more than 40 years of practice in real estate law. Our lawyers have a reputation for excellence among the professionals in Cape Coral and beyond, including builders, Realtors, lenders, title companies and government agencies, each of whom play an important role in many real estate deals.
A lease or rental agreement is a legal contract containing rights and responsibilities that you agree to when you sign. We have extensive experience on both sides of landlord-tenant issues. We are ready to assist you in any of these areas and more:
- Leases, both drafting with landlords and reviewing with tenants
- Lease concessions, including build-out provisions
- Lease disputes, including maintenance charges for common areas
- Rent issues and collection of past-due payments
Whether you are a landlord or tenant of a commercial or residential property, you need the advice and representation of a knowledgeable advocate whose goal is protecting your best interests in an efficient and cost-effect manner.
Contact Us For More Information
Don’t hesitate to call our Cape Coral offices at 239-542-4733 or use our confidential online form to schedule your initial consultation. We can answer your questions and explain how our services can benefit you.
Many Family Law situations can have a big impact on your future.
Don’t forget to update your estate plan.