Robert B. Burandt
Robert B. Burandt is a former police officer, having graduated from the Detroit Police Academy in October of 1974. Since earning his Juris Doctor, Bob has concentrated on his efforts on a substantial legal practice which includes, but is not limited to, the Fraternal Order of Police, the Police Benevolent Association, Inc., Avator Properties, Inc., Avatar Holdings, Inc., the Elks Club in Cape Coral, various shopping centers, various homeowners' associations, etc. Bob practices both in state and federal court. He was admitted to the U.S. District Court in 1985 and the Eleventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in 1986.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
- Toxic Torts
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Personal Injury - Defense
- Florida, 1985
- U.S. District Court, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1986
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
- Avator Properties, Inc.
- Avatar Holdings, Inc.
- Elks Club in Cape Coral
- City of Fort Myers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cape Coral Bar Association, President, 1998 to 1999
Past Employment Positions
- Harper Woods Police Department, Police Officer, 1974 to 1985
Many Family Law situations can have a big impact on your future.
Don’t forget to update your estate plan.